Sunday, January 16, 2011

sorry

you might have known that my sister Nikki got married in 2009 and i never said how it happened

well it was soooo romantic on how justin proposed to her
it was sometime at night and nikki and justin had gone out on a date and...... WAIT I FORGOT SOMETHING! nikki had a dream one time that justin had have hera blinking snowman pin insted of a engagement ring well that parts kinda impotent so remember that
where was i?.... oh yes and justin was wearing the shirt that he wore on there first date so after the date they went to Justin's dads office to get something
but justin left some books there so he wouldn't haft to lie to nikki so they could go back.. well when they got back to the office there was a box on the books i think then when nikki opened it a snowman fell out of the box and the ring was tied to the scarf then justin did the thing most people to and that is he got on one nee and asked nikki to marry him isent that so cute? i remembered as i was going through my old blogs and comments that i never talked about nikkis wedding and i had talked about jims weeding so i decided that i should just do it know
nikki i hope i got it right i was just doing it from memory so its just a bit fuzzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY I SAW YOUR POST ON PURENRGONLINE.COM AND I THOUGHT I WOULD READ SOME OF YOUR BLOG CUZ I'M BORED AND I SAW THIS ONE AND I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS SO SO SWEET HOW HE PROPOSED TO HER!
WELL THATS ALL...
IN CHRIST,
MEGG
P.S. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO ME YOU CAN ON THE PURENRG WEBSITE JUST POST SOMETHING ON THERE ON THE LAST THING THEY POST AND PUT THE TITLE AS HEY MEGG FROM TEXAS OR TX I DON'T CARE!